- The booking is personal and may not be transferred to any other person.
- Bookings must be course-related. It is not permitted to book rooms in order to facilitate private or commercial activities. If CBS staff deem that a booking is in violation of this rule, you may be asked to leave and your allowance will not be credited.
- It is only possible to book for the current and coming week. This changes each Monday.
- Each student may book no more than 10 lessons in a group study room over the course of two weeks and in case of single study seats the limitation is 40 lessons within the selected week.
- Bookings cannot be cancelled less than 90 minutes before the booking start time.
- Each booking is valid for its entire duration - even if the person who booked it turns up late.
- Please tidy up before you leave.
- Food is not allowed.
Non-compliance with the rules will result in exclusion.
Remember to keep your confirmation email. The paper schedules outside every group study room (not at the library) are printed Friday morning, this means that if you make your reservation after the schedules are printed for the coming week, your booking will not appear. An updated overview of the rooms is available on E-campus (go to "other timetables" on the front page).
If you experience any problems with the booking system, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 3815 2766.